According to the Digest`s Editorial office opinion, the main events of the September 2017 in Russian pharmaceutical industry are:
- the Russian Health Supervisory authority required pharmaceutical manufacturers to inform the Agency about plant reorganizations in advance;
- Russian students have chronic diseases twice as often as before;
- the Commission of the Russian Government approved the draft law on the sale of medicines via the Internet;
- the Moscow regional police stopped the spread of counterfeit drugs;
- a new wave of appointments in the Russian pharmaceutical market.
These, as well as all other industry month news, are in the September 2017 issue of the Digest.
Andrei Egorov, Editor-in-Chief