According to the Digest`s Editorial office opinion, the main events of the October 2019 in Russian pharmaceutical industry are:
- Russian experts propose to distribute prescription medicines for free;
- the public organization warned Prime-Minister Medvedev about the drug labeling system unreadiness;
- deputies are ready to allow prescription drugs distance trade starting from 2022;
- the Ministry of health opposed the transfer of patients health information to the police without their consent;
- unregistered cosmetic production were confiscated in Moscow.
These, as well all other industry month news, are in the October 2019 issue (Russian edition) of the Digest.
Natalia Egorova, Editor-in-Chief