According to the Digest`s Editorial office opinion, the main events of the July 2018 in Russian pharmaceutical industry are:
- the Russian Parliament discussed the Pharma readiness to introduce mandatory medicines labelling from 2020;
- the head of the Russian parliamentary faction called for the nationalization of all pharmaceutical enterprises;
- doctors-millionaires: pharmaceutical manufacturers have disclosed payments to medics in Russia;
- Russian full-cycle medicines manufacturers will receive a price preference at the state auctions;
- 10 thousand packages of counterfeit medicines were destroyed in the Voronezh region in Russia
These, as well as all other industry month news, are in the July 2018 issue of the Digest.
Andrei Egorov, Editor-in-Chief