According to the Digest`s Editorial office opinion, the main events of the April 2019 in Russian pharmaceutical industry are:
- the medical devices quality management system in the countries of the Eurasian Economic Union has become mandatory;
- the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia supported the idea of shifting the supervision of pharmaceuticals in the civil law jurisdiction;
- the volume of the Russian pharmaceutical market in 2018 reached 1.68 trillion rubles (approx. USD 24 bln);
- State budget losses due to the expiration of medicines continue to grow;
- the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia has developed mandatory licensing procedure.
These, as well as all other industry month news, are in the April 2019 issue of the Digest.
Natalia Egorova, Editor-in-Chief