According to the Digest`s Editorial office opinion, the main events of the January 2020 in Russian pharmaceutical industry are:
- The Federal Antimonopoly Service won a court case against two major pharmaceutical distributors on charges of cartel formation;
- the Prosecutor's office representative spoke about corruption schemes in Russia, including the schemes in the pharmaceutical market;
- 270 medicines batches were removed from circulation in Russia in 2019;
- low-quality antispasmodic medicines are being withdrawn from Russian pharmacies;
- new appointments in the pharmaceutical market caused by the changes in Russian government.
These, as well all other industry month news, are in the January 2020 issue (Russian edition) of the Digest.
Natalia Egorova, Editor-in-Chief